An Endowment is an institution’s pledge to its future, designed to ensure the long-term health and financial viability of the organization. A solid Endowment can provide a nonprofit organization with the resources to ensure the ongoing vitality of its programs and, most importantly, the continuity of client services.
Holmes, Radford & Avalon, Inc. (HRA) can help in creating a new Endowment or organizing a well-planned effort to expand an existing Endowment.
HRA will provide practical staffing support and experienced counsel to conduct your Endowment Building project in a manner that will be a positive reflection upon your organization. An Endowment Building Program will also be utilized to enhance future annual fundraising and planned giving results.
Holmes, Radford & Avalon, Inc. provides Endowment management, strategy and fundraising direction through:
- A detailed Endowment Building Plan with specific activities, timetables, roles and responsibilities, revenue milestones and expected results
- Direct staffing support to organize the Endowment Building Program and ensure that all key ingredients for operations are properly in place and functioning according to the highest ethical and professional standards
- Donor prospect identification, prioritization, strategy and moves management
- Coaching sessions with specific, tailored training on Major Gift solicitation and “How to Make an Ask”
- Leadership strategy and recruitment
- Guided development and production of campaign collateral and promotional materials such as the Case for Support (Vision Statement), solicitation and leadership proposals, gift and leadership request letters, logo and marketing strategy, brochures, gift and pledge documentation, training manuals, FAQs, Ways of Giving, campaign policies and procedures, and Naming Opportunities